Best Western Hotel Jurata is looking for candidates for the position of
Job location: Best Western Hotel Jurata in Jurata
- Serving guests in the restaurant in accordance with work requirements and standards,
- Working at special events,
- Preparing restaurant rooms,
- Processing guests’ bills,
- Maintaining a positive image of the restaurant and the hotel.
- A dynamic and interesting job with a well-established company,
- Good remuneration including an incentive scheme,
- An extensive benefits package.
- Secondary education, at least basic
- Command of English,
- Well-developed interpersonal and communication skills,
- Commitment to work and enthusiasm,
- Impeccable manners,
- Valid medical record book for sanitary and epidemiological purposes.
If you are interested, please send your application marked Waiter/Waitress-Bartender by email to the following address: email@example.com
Please include the following clause:
“I consent to the processing of my personal data provided by me in this application form, including my enclosed CV, by Polski Holding Hotelowy sp. z o.o. ul. Komitet Obrony Robotników 39G, 02-148 Warsaw, for the purposes of the recruitment process.”
If you are interested in participating in future recruitment processes, please add the following clause:
“I consent to the processing of my personal data provided by me in this application form, including my enclosed CV, by Polski Holding Hotelowy sp. z o.o. ul. Komitet Obrony Robotników 39G, 02-148 Warsaw, for the purposes of future recruitment processes which will be held within 1 year from the date of my consent.”
We kindly inform that only selected candidates will be contacted. We would like to thank all other applicants for their interest in our offer. Best Western Hotel Jurata is managed by Polski Holding Hotelowy Sp. z o.o. with its registered office in Warsaw, ul. Komitetu Obrony Robotników 39G, 02-148 Warszawa, entered in the Register of Entrepreneurs of the National Court Register maintained by the District Court for the capital city of Warsaw, 13th Commercial Division of the National Court Register, under KRS 000047774, with the share capital of PLN 957,750,000.00 (NIP 522-24-82-605, REGON 016046030).