Best Western Hotel Jurata is looking for candidates for the position of
Job location: Best Western Hotel Jurata in Jurata
- Cleaning hotel rooms, corridors and common areas located on hotel premises, in accordance with the requirements and work standards,
- Preparing reports and accounts for cleaning of rooms,
- Working in close cooperation with other hotel departments,
- Execution of reports in accordance with established standards.
- Ability to work in a team,
- Good organisation of work,
- Valid medical record book for sanitary and epidemiological purposes.
- A dynamic and interesting job with a well-established company,
- Extensive benefits package for the employee and family members,
- Professional development opportunities.
If you are interested, please send your application marked “Housekeeping Attendant” by email to the following address:: email@example.com
Please include the following clause:
“I consent to the processing of my personal data provided by me in this application form, including my enclosed CV, by Polski Holding Hotelowy sp. z o.o. ul. Komitet Obrony Robotników 39G, 02-148 Warsaw, for the purposes of the recruitment process.”
If you are interested in participating in future recruitment processes, please add the following clause:
“I consent to the processing of my personal data provided by me in this application form, including my enclosed CV, by Polski Holding Hotelowy sp. z o.o. ul. Komitet Obrony Robotników 39G, 02-148 Warsaw, for the purposes of future recruitment processes which will be held within 1 year from the date of my consent.”
We kindly inform that only selected candidates will be contacted. We would like to thank all other applicants for their interest in our offer. Best Western Hotel Jurata is managed by Polski Holding Hotelowy Sp. z o.o. with its registered office in Warsaw, ul. Komitetu Obrony Robotników 39G, 02-148 Warszawa, entered in the Register of Entrepreneurs of the National Court Register maintained by the District Court for the capital city of Warsaw, 13th Commercial Division of the National Court Register, under KRS 000047774, with the share capital of PLN 957,750,000.00 (NIP 522-24-82-605, REGON 016046030).